Eligibility– 7-12th grade students in the River Bluff Attendance zone (MGMS & LMS). *Home Schooled Students, Charter School, and Virtual school students are eligible to play also provided they reside in the attendance area and their school does not offer a women’s golf program.
- August 1st– Player Parent meeting @ 5:15River Bluff High School. Meeting will be held in room B204A. Bring any completed paperwork that you have. If you had your physical in the spring, let me know prior to practice. If you do not have a physical, I am not allowed to let you participate! Physicals must be dated after April 1, 2016.
- Golden Hills will be having a FREEclinic for RBHS Girls golf prospects the morning of August 2nd. Please contact the club to participate! 803-957-3355. Session 1 – 8:00 AM, Session2 – 9:00 AM.
- First practice/tryout is at Golden Hills CC on Tuesday, August 2nd @ 4:30 PM and will last until 7. We will remain on that schedule for the remainder of the week (M-TH). The following week we will begin our “normal” practice time of 4:15 – 6:30. *****
- We will practice Mondays – Thursdays during the week. (August 8-11, 4-6), (August 15-18, 4:15-6:30)
- You should bring a water bottle and a snack to practice with you!
- When you make the team you will need to pay the athletic participation fee of $75.
After school starts, practices will begin at 4:15 on Monday through Thursday. Practices may be held at other courses due to course needs. Practices will typically end around 6:30 unless we are playing a qualifying round over 9 holes. The practice schedule is subject to change due to needs of the team and at the courses’ discretion. If for some reason practice or a home match cannot be held you will be notified by 2:00.