1. Please, fill in your eligibility packet completely! Make sure the physical form is complete and that all forms have parent and student signatures where appropriate.
Forms can be obtained online or in the RBHS Training Room.
2. Each tryout participant must have an up-to-date physical. The date of the physical must be after April 1, 2014. If you already have a physical for another sport this year please write that sport in on your physical form. You do not need another physical for soccer.
(Example: Physical with JV football, wrestling, etc.)
3. Turn in all forms, stapled together to Coach Savitz or Coach Dunbaker, before Conditioning begins! You will not be allowed to condition or tryout without a physical.
4. Tryouts will be at the River Bluff HS Stadium and/or Track. Come dressed and ready to play, including shin guards and a white or gray t-shirt.
1. Varsity tryouts begin for 9th-12th graders Monday, February 2nd, 2015 approximately 4:00 p.m. until dark (5:45 or so).
2. First selections for Varsity will be after tryouts Tuesday, February 3rd.
3. Weather permitting; Wednesday will be our final selection for Varsity.
4. We plan to start JV tryouts Wednesday Feb 4th
5. If you have any questions please call or e-mail:
Coach Savitz……821-0957 OR Coach Dunbaker……821-0957
“Some people dream of success… while others wake up and work hard at it”. Which one are you????